In your package you will find a CD which contains the lectures
Follow these instructions explicitly in order to have the best chance of success in working with the course
1) Insert the CD which you have received from us in your CD ROM drive
2) Your computer should automatically open the CD Lecture Index page. You may need to wait a short time while the CD spins up and opens the program.
3) You may be asked to install the PowerPoint Viewer. If you are then you should answer yes to the installation procedure.
4) If the CD does not open you can alternatively open the CD by following the steps listed below:
5) A page will open which looks like what you see below. Select the hyperlink you would like to follow.
6) Use your back button at the top of your browser to return to pages you have previously visited.
7) Go to FAQ on the Advanced Physiology Home page if you get stuck, lost or have any questions.
8) e-mail or call the instructor if you encounter further problems.
9) Be sure you have filled out the Student Survey which you can link to from the home page.
You may also follow hyperlinks to interesting places on the internet
One of the first places you should go is to the Advanced Physiology Online Home Page
It is from this site that you may access quizzes, case studies and other up to date information
Use your back button to return here
If you see the following button you may click on it to see more information about the topic
Links may lead you to an internet site or play an executable file in which you may need to interact
If you are given a menu asking if your intentions are to run a file from its location or if you would like to save the file, be sure you check Run this program from its current location before clicking OK and downloading
When asked to respond to this window Click Yes in order to run the file
To return to your starting points you will need to use your browsers back button or proceed to the next slide by clicking on the right arrow at the bottom of the screen